Autowürks emergency flat Tire Repair Kit 350 offers motorists a quick, easy to use and reliable alternative to the traditional method of replacing a flat tire with a spare that would normally require the use of a car jack, tools and considerable effort.
Four easy steps will put you back on your way in 20 minutes or less:
- Attach the hose to the valve
- Plug the power cord to your cigarette lighter
- Open the lid on the inflator and rotate the bottle into an upright position
- Turn it on and wait inside the comfort of your car while your tire inflates (usually 8 ~ 12 minutes)
Autowürks sealants contain a state-of-the-art blend of fibers, binders, polymers and congealing agents that intertwine and clot to seal punctures in your cars tires.
- Autowürks Tire Sealant is a non hazardous, non flammable liquid tire sealant that can be used to repair or prevent tire punctures
- The Tire Sealant is easily applied through the valve of any pneumatic tire
- Coupled with a 12V inflator the Autowürks Tire Sealant makes a simple, effective means to repair your tire
|Power||12 volt/cigarette lighter plug|
|Gauge||Analog display BAR/PSI|
|Hose||High pressure air hose with thread on head connector|
|Inflation Time||4.5 minutes (175/70R13 tire to 32 psi)|
|Size||17.8 X 21 X 7.22 cm|
|Sealant||350 mL – Valve Through|
All Autowürks Tire Repair Kits include our patented OEM tire sealant ensuring the highest quality and reliability. Our sealant is the only fiber based “valve through” sealant in the market.
- Autowürks Tire Sealants are non-hazardous, non flammable
- Autowürks Tire Sealants are easily applied through the valve core Coupled with our 12V inflators
- Autowürks Tire Sealants make a simple, quick and effective means to repair your tire
|Sealing performance||Punctures up to 6mm|
|Easy Cleanup||Yes, cleans up with water|
|Longevity||Last the life of the tire|
|Temp range||Operation temp range is -30C ~ +80C|