Autowürks Emergency Flat Tire Repair kit offers motorists a reliable alternative to the traditional method of changing a flat tire that would normally require the use of a car jack and tools to remove and replace the wheel and flat tire.
Five easy steps will put you back on your way in 20 minutes or less:
- Remove the item that has caused the puncture (if possible)
- Remove the valve core (put somewhere safe, you’ll need it for step 4) from the stem with the tool included
- Pour in the sealant with the sealant filler hose
- Replace the valve core with the tool provided
- Attach inflator, plug into the cigarette lighter and wait inside the comfort of your car while your tire inflates (usually 8 ~ 12 minutes)
Autowürks sealants contain a state-of-the-art blend of fibers, binders, polymers and congealing agents that intertwine and clot to seal punctures in your cars tires.
- Autowürks Tire Sealant is a non hazardous, non flammable liquid tire sealant that can be used to repair or prevent tire punctures
- The Tire Sealant is easily applied through the valve of any pneumatic tire
- Coupled with a 12V inflator the Autowürks Tire Sealant makes a simple, effective means to repair your tire